Image Map

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bisquick Sausage-Cheese Muffins

I don't have much for you today. I've been fighting a little bout with the shingles. The medication I'm on makes me not give a-small- rodent's-behind about anything, but I did make these this morning.
I don't care for breakfast, so I make these little protein packed muffins to grab on my way to work out. Only 250 calories for two!


 Bisquick Sausage-Cheese Muffins

1 cup of Bisquick

1/2 Cup milk
1 lb 'cooked' sausage (I use Jimmy Dean's turkey sausage crumbles)
4 eggs, beaten 
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (or your favorite cheese)

1 teaspoon Seasoning Salt 

Preheat oven to 350°F 
Mix together, pour into a Muffin Tin, (sprayed with non-stick spray).
Bake 20 minutes, and grab on the way out the door! 😍


You can add mushrooms, onions, or spinach, if you like. I just use whatever I have on hand.


Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving filled with love. I certainly did. I leave you with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print This